Policies and Procedures
Be prepared to have your costume weapons, bags, etc. inspected by security as needed.
ACCA lanyards must be worn and visible at all times when inside the venue. Attendees age 13 and above seen inside without a lanyard will be asked to purchase one or leave the event. Lost or stolen lanyards will be replaced for the current ticket price.
NO SMOKING or VAPING inside the venue. If you must smoke or vape, please go outside and away from the entrance doors.
CODE OF CONDUCT – ACCA has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for harassment or misconduct of any kind, including verbal, physical, sexual or otherwise. Anyone who violates this policy will be ejected and banned from attending future ACCA events.
PETS – Per our contract with the Dena’ina Center, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE. This includes dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, etc. If you have a service dog, it must have proper service animal ID on at all times and is subject to security check. Non-service animals will not be permitted inside.
BAGS – Backpacks and bags are allowed at ACCA, but please note that security may ask to see inside, including unzipping pockets, etc.
WEAPONS AND COSTUME PROP POLICY
ACCA does not allow real or functional weapons of any sort inside the venue.
- NO real guns – this includes functioning guns that are not loaded or are non-functioning
- NO Nerf guns or similar that have the capability to fire projectiles
- NO swords, knives or other sharp weapons with a metal blade
- NO nunchucks or throwing stars
- NO metal, aluminum or wooden bats or batons
- NO functioning projectile weapons
- NO spikes, protrusions, or sharp edges that could harm a person
- NO airhorns, bullhorns or sirens
If your costume requires a weapon prop, it is subject to inspection at the entrance. If weapon is deemed unsafe or unacceptable, you will be required to return it to your vehicle.
- Replica or costume weapons made from foam, plastic, etc. are allowed as long as they do not fire projectiles and do not have sharp edges or protrusions that could be harmful.
- Costumes and props must not contain hate speech or vulgarities in any language or symbols.
- Lightsabers and wands are acceptable.
- Swords or knives purchased from ACCA vendors must be zip-tied inside a sheath and remain so while inside the venue.
ACCA reserves the right to deny entry or remove a person, animal or vendor from the event at any time without refund.